When you see the letters AMS, you best focus up because it's always exciting news. Today, they've announced the drop of their brand new Stage 1 Long Block for the new Z and VR30 Q50/60.
Why is a Long Block Important
One of the main benefits of getting engine components such as this is reliability. When your build starts reaching high HP and TQ, things get a little wonky. In order for your car to support all your new mods and the sheer power that comes as a result, you need the right components and that's where something like this comes in!
The Ultimate High HP Build Solution
Fully assembled in a state-of-the-art temperature and humidity controlled clean room, AMS's new Long Block is designed to support mods like their Alpha performance packages so that it can handle fat HP and TQ numbers. The AMS long block engine assemblies come complete from valve covers to oil pan to timing chain and components to make installation as painless as possible.
Every motor is balanced, blueprinted and assembled to our precise specifications. Before assembly each block is checked for correct dimensions, cylinder bore, main alignment, block flatness, and more to ensure you get the best foundation for your new engine. Every engine AMS assembles has an archived spec sheet where tolerances, torque specs, and clearances are documented as part of a standard quality control process.
So the obvious question is why go with AMS's block? Well of all the brands out there catering to the VR30DDTT engine and AMS is one of the brands most backed by real world testing and experience and they've been doing that for over 20 years. With achievements like their 2500+ WHP ALPHA OMEGA Huracan, you can rest easy knowing that your build will be able to safely handle MOAR POWER.
- The Perfect Solution for High Horsepower Builds
- Best Suited for Stock Turbo or Basic Turbo Upgrade Builds
- Fully Assembled Long Block Ready for Manifolds and Accessories
- Precision Machining With Advanced Industry Leading Equipment
- Assembled in State-of-the-art Temperature and Humidity Controlled Clean Room
- Utilizes Your Existing Engine as a Core to Build From
- New OEM Gaskets, Seals, and Hardware Throughout
- Displacement: 3.0 liters
- Bore: 86.0 mm
- Stroke: 86.0 mm
- Appx. Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Recommended Rev Limit: 8000RPM*
- Recommended Max Power & Torque (w/ factory turbine housings): 750 WHP / 600 lb-ft*
- Recommended Max Power & Torque (w/ non-factory turbine housings): 850 WHP / 700 lb-ft*
- Multiple Stage Cleaning and Prep Process
- Inspect and Blueprint Engine Block
- Hone & Recondition Cylinder to Size
- Hone Main Journals to AMS Spec
- AMS Spec ARP Main Studs
- Manley Connecting Rods
- AMS Spec Mahle Pistons
- OEM Crankshaft Inspection and Magnaflux
- OEM Crankshaft Polish and Full Balance Job
- King Main Bearings
- New OEM Rod Bearings
- New OEM Timing Chains
- AMS Proprietary Modification and Rebuild of OEM Oil Pump
- Smoked Charcoal Powder Coated Timing Covers (Custom Colors Available Upon Request)
- New OEM Seals and Gaskets
- Cylinder Head Recondition, Clean, Reassemble
- OEM Valve Job
- Deck / Resurface Head Cases
- Shim and Set Valve Lash
- Ferrea Single Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers, Lock, Seals, Seats