A reduction of 200g achieved with the 2nd generation TIME ATTACK III. After adopting a new rim profile and a major review of all areas, a new limited-edition model to the ZE40 lineup has been added: The ZE40 TIME ATTACK III. 7 years since the launch of the original ZE40, while making use of ZE40 TIME ATTACK III advanced analysis technology, the design was updated for added strength and lightness. Instead of just shaving off weight, ZE40 TIME ATTACK III reinforced the wheel structure. After thorough investigation with ZE40 TIME ATTACK III analysis technology, ZE40 TIME ATTACK III successfully achieved a weight reduction of 200g for the ZE40. Paying homage to the ZE40s characteristic Dark Blue Gunmetal Color, a Metallic Blue/Matte Black Clear Color has been adopted for this limited model.
Notes: Wheel is priced individually.
- Metallic blue / matte black clear: This metallic blue / matte black clear is reminiscent of the matte blue gunmetal that attracted a lot of attention in the ZE40 driving test held at the 2014 Nurburgring. By using matte black clear, not only the whole is produced in a chic atmosphere, but also the center DC part is sublimated to a more elegant texture.
- Rim strobe line: AMT strobe line is adopted as an accent to give a clear character as a RAYS wheel. At the same time as producing a unique line when the wheel rotates, it also contributes to the weight reduction of the outer peripheral part.
- Center DC: As a major feature of ZE40TA?, DC is performed in the center part. While greatly contributing to weight reduction, it has been transformed into a design with an eye-catching impact.
- Spoke cross-sectional shape: ZE40 Traditional spoke shape. Minimize weight gain while giving the spokes strength.
- Construction method: Forged 1-piece wheel (Knurling)
- Safety standard: JWL + R Spec 2
- Color: Metallic Blue / Matte Black Clear (LM)
- Accessories: Valve
- Size: 18x8.5
- PCD: 5x114.3
- Offset: 49
- Bore: 73.1
- Face: FACE-1
- Drill: 29-15