The GTX01 features a popular 10 spoke design for a distinguished look. The flow forming technology allows for a sturdy wheel using less material while retaining high strength properties like all other SSR brand wheels. Available in Dark Silver and Flat Black. The SSR GTX01 comes in three different face types- Type A (Flat), Type B (Semi Concave), Type C (Concave).
- Ultra-lightweight design that eliminates even the slightest amount of waste meat. The dimples engraved at the base of the spokes in the center part are lightweight technology used by racing wheels. Both size and depth are weight control technology applied after thorough strength analysis, and do not affect strength or rigidity.
- The disc is designed directly from the GT500 racing wheel. While shaping to the utmost limit for weight reduction, overwhelmingly high rigidity is achieved by adopting 10 spokes with excellent structural balance. The spokes are shaped so that the thickness of the side increases or decreases for each V shape. This is also the result of pursuing lightness and rigidity from both sides.
- The disc has a rim over design that extends the tip of the spoke to the rim flange. The main aim of this design is to increase the rigidity by firmly supporting the flange where stress is concentrated with spokes. The top surface of the cast logo engraved on the rim is cut and clear painted. There is no lack of finish.
- Weight: 21.54
- Center Caps Are Optional and NOT Included
- Uses SSR Center Cap Type: B
Note: Wheel is Priced Individually
Wheel Offset: 15