- Fits 2021+ TLX 2.0T with Minor Modification (Requires intercooler install kit)
- Fits 2021+ RDX 2.0T with Minor Modification (Requires intercooler install kit)
- Fits 2019-2020 Acura RDX 2.0T with Minor Modification
- Fits all 2018+ Accord 2.0T & 1.5TFits all variant models including 10AT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, etc.
- No ECU Calibration Required
- This Requires Modification Of The Bumper Beam For Proper Clearance
It's no secret that Honda's newer turbo platforms are extremely susceptible to heat-soak, especially when retaining the factory intercooler. Excessive heat-soak increases the risk of detonation and causes major power-loss due to high charge air and cylinder temperatures. These issues become even more prevalent with spirited driving and/or increased power outputs. The PRL Motorsports intercooler upgrade decreases charge air temperatures while increasing potential airflow with its dense 27 x 3.5 x 7.25" 550+ horsepower rated bar-and-plate core. PRL Motorsports intercooler core which increases surface area by 85% and internal flow by 83% to allow optimal cooling and airflow. This intercooler utilizes factory mounting spots with cast aluminum end tanks as well as all factory air ducts/shrouds.
- Mid-range & top-end power gains
- Major drop in post charge air temperature at peak
- Increased efficiency & consistency in power delivery
- Increased engine safety
- Intercooler Assembly
- Cardboard Stencil with “PRL” Logo
- Buna O-Ring
- 304 Stainless Worm Clamp