1650cc Honda/Acura NSX (90-05) FIC's Data Matched high performance fuel injectors featuring high impedance Bosch core, E85 compatible, lifetime warranty.
Fuel Injector Clinic's high performance fuel injector sets are precisely flow matched to within 1%. Each injector within each set is individually numbered and results for each injector are listed on a detailed flow sheet included with the set.
Fuel Injector Clinic's high performance fuel injectors are flow tested and rated at 43.5psi (3Bar) at 90 degrees F fuel temperature using CF-16B calibration fluid.
Superior short pulse width control and tight manufacturing tolerances make these injectors easy to tune and provide great drivability.
Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are set up to and include all o-rings needed to fit the factory application for the listed vehicle. For aftermarket or other unusual setups please between FIC prior to placing your order to make sure you receive injectors that fit properly.
Every injector is covered against failure caused by defects in original manufacture by their lifetime warranty.
Fuel Injector Clinic's 1650cc/min high impedance injector is the largest high impedance injector compatible with all race fuels and has excellent idle performance in street driven cars while still providing enough fuel to support higher horsepower output on both E85 and gasoline.
The 1650cc high impedance injector can be used with any fuel type based on the stainless alloy valve construction. It is compatible with pump gasoline, E85, Q16, VP Import, FTW and other MTBE oxygenated race fuels!
This set of injectors requires you to change the injector plug on the wiring harness in your car. This can be done by soldering in the pigtails (included with purchase) to replace the plugs currently on your harness, or you can choose to purchase the optional plug-n-play adaptors which will convert from the type of plugs on these injectors to the plugs on your harness without any need for cutting or soldering.
This plug conversion is made necessary because FIC always chooses to provide brand new, unused injectors for its performance applications. FIC do not believe that increasing the chance of a failure due to using remanufactured or core program based injectors is ever warranted.
- Cylinder Quantity: 6
- Engine Aspiration: naturally aspirated
- Fuel Pressure: 43.5
- Impedance: High-Z
- Plug and Play Adaptor: PADPJtoH6(1997-2005 ALL 3.2L
- WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC NA: 1042.42
- WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC Supercharged: 947.65
- WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC Turbo: 868.68
- WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC NA: 1203.99
- WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Supercharged: 1094.54
- WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Turbo: 1003.33
- WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC NA: 1355.14
- WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC Supercharged: 1231.95
- WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC Turbo: 1129.29
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC NA: 1565.19
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Supercharged: 1422.90
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Turbo: 1304.33