1220cc Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE FIC's Data Matched high performance fuel injectors peak & hold low impedance disk injectors, E85 compatible, lifetime warranty.
Fuel Injector Clinic's high performance fuel injector sets are precisely flow matched to within 1%. Each injector within each set is individually numbered and results for each injector are listed on a detailed flow sheet included with the set.
Fuel Injector Clinic's high performance fuel injectors are flow tested and rated at 43.5psi (3Bar) at 90 degrees F fuel temperature using CF-16B calibration fluid.
Superior short pulse width control and tight manufacturing tolerances make these injectors easy to tune and provide great drivability.
Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are set up to and include all o-rings needed to fit the factory application for the listed vehicle. For aftermarket or other unusual setups please between FIC prior to placing your order to make sure you receive injectors that fit properly.
Every injector is covered against failure caused by defects in original manufacture by their lifetime warranty.
This injector set contains low impedance injectors matched to your factory fuel injector control system which may include an injector resistor pack working in conjunction with your OEM ECU. These injectors are also suitable for use with an aftermarket ECU made or set up for low impedance injectors driven by a peak and hold signal or by a saturated signal together with a resistor pack.
This set of injectors requires you to change the injector plug on the wiring harness in your car. This can be done by soldering in the pigtails (included with purchase) to replace the plugs currently on your harness, or you can choose to purchase the optional plug-n-play adaptors which will convert from the type of plugs on these injectors to the plugs on your harness without any need for cutting or soldering.
This plug conversion is made necessary because FIC always chooses to provide brand new, unused injectors for its performance applications. FIC do not believe that increasing the chance of a failure due to using remanufactured or core program based injectors is ever warranted.
- Cylinder Quantity: 6
- Engine Aspiration: turbocharged
- Fuel Pressure: 43.5
- Impedance: Low-Z
- Plug and Play Adaptor: PADPJtoD6
- WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC NA: 776.77
- WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC Supercharged: 706.15
- WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC Turbo: 647.31
- WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC NA: 897.17
- WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Supercharged: 815.61
- WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Turbo: 747.64
- WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC NA: 1009.80
- WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC Supercharged: 918.00
- WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC Turbo: 841.50
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC NA: 1166.32
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Supercharged: 1060.29
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Turbo: 971.93