It's time to upgrade to an intercooler that is designed specifically for the 2015+ WRX with performance in mind. Unlike other manufacturers ETS design all of ETS cores per application, which results in the absolute best performing intercooler on the market.
All of ETS cores feature an offset and staggered internal and external fin pack. The external fin pack is dense for maximum heat transfer, where the internal fin pack is less dense for maximum flow and performance. The key is finding the perfect balance between the two, which is what ETS do per application.
It's common for customers to be drawn to cheaper alternatives. Unfortunately those intercoolers are cheap for a reason! Most cheap intercoolers utilize a straight through internal fin pack, which acts more like a tunnel than a splitter; This results is much higher/hotter intake air temps, which then leads to timing reduction, knock, miss-fires, detonation, etc.
The ETS 2015+ WRX Intercooler is designed to perform!
- ETS start by locating the inlets and outlets in the middle of the core, which allows for proper air distribution and flow throughout the core.
- Each inlet and outlet is hand ported to reduce turbulence and promote maximum flow. ETS've seen other manufacturers simply weld on a tube and not debur the inside, which creates excess turbulence and disrupts air flow through the core.
- Massive 26" wide intercooler core - Designed for maximum heat transfer and minimal pressure drop
- Core Size: 26" Wide, 11.37" Tall and 3.0", 3.5", 4.0" or 5.0" Thick.
- Precision TIG welded construction
- Lightweight end tanks design
- Hand ported inlet and outlet for optimal flow
- ETS logo stenciled on intercooler.
- Available in 3.0", 3.5", 4.0" and 5.0" core thickness.
- Core Anodizing Options - Blue, Red, Black, Gold, and Purple.
- Every intercooler is pressure tested to 50 psi
- Every product is cleaned and inspected prior to shipment.
- Fins are protected/covered during shipment to prevent damage.
- Inlet and outlet tubes are sealed to prevent any packing material from entering the intercooler As well as keep debris out during install.
Intercooler Piping Kits
- Every ETS 2015+ WRX Intercooler Piping Kits is CNC mandrel bent out of 304 stainless steel for maximum performance, flow, durability and most of all, reliability.
- ETS Spec 4-ply silicone couplers are designed for high heat/turbocharged applications.
- High quality t-bolt clamps are provided to ensure a leak free seal.
- Optional blow off valve flanges available (Stock, Tial, Turbo smart, Etc.)
- High Quality Mounting Hardware
The ETS 2015+ Cold Side Titanium Piping Kit is the perfect upgrade for those wanting to maximize performance and shed weight. ETS have a beautiful burned finish available as pictured below As well as a brushed finish for those that want to remain inconspicuous.
Available Titanium Finishes
- Brushed (no color/raw finish)
- Burned (as pictured below)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
After replacing the factory top mount intercooler with an aftermarket front mount intercooler you're left with a shroud that has no real purpose. Don't worry though, ETS have you covered, literally! The ETS Pulley/Engine cover is the perfect upgrade to finish your engine bay.
Looking to add some performance to your vehicle without sacrificing reliability? The 2015+ ETS WRX Intake is your answer! All of ETS intake kits are designed for maximum flow and performance.
The truth is in the filter! ETS worked closely with K&N to develop a filter that meETS expectations and performance goals. Unlike other filters on the market, the ETS filter is constructed with deep pleats for maximum surface area, rounded internal edges to prevent turbulence, and the largest flow area of any filter on the market for the 15+ WRX.
Couple ETS custom spec'd ETS Filter with one of ETS in house designed billet velocity stacks and you have a combination for success!