AutoPower Industries manufactures a variety of roll bars and roll cages for street vehicles and all out race cars. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation. Most applications are a true bolt-in and require NO WELDING. A great amount of time has gone into developing and perfecting each product to offer the utmost in strength and proper fit.
- Race roll bars are made with 1.750 x .120 DOM steel
- Cars weighing more than 3500 lbs. use 2" x 120 ERW steel
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates is included
- 4 point mounting with welded diagonal cross brace
- Optional bolt-in diagonal and harness tube can be ordered for this roll bar for an additional fee.
- Includes 1 year limited warranty
Unless otherwise noted as in stock, all Auto Power Roll Cages are made to order with an approximate 3-4 week turnaround from the day your order is placed. All Auto Power cages are shipped freight directly from the factory to your door.
Important note regarding Autopower Paint Finish: Most steel products are sprayed with an industrial grade gloss black cover coat for rust protection. EXPECT some paint damage during shipping. You may want to refinish products before final installation. You must check fitment and drill all holes before you have the roll bar re-painted, powder coated or any other finish added to the product. There is no paint finish guarantee.
"If your vehicle has a sunroof, please select yes from the options menu. Cages with a sunroof will be produced slightly lower than standard to accommodate.