The Alpha Performance GT-R Air/Oil Separator is designed to remove oil vapor from your VR38’s crankcase before it ends up in your intake tubes and combustion chamber. Oil vapor blow-by can have a detrimental effect on your engine – reducing power output and even causing harmful detonation by altering your air/fuel ratio.
To solve the problem of excess oil vapor blow-by, AMS 3 tier design (air inlet, air outlet, reservoir base) effectively separates the oil discharging it back into your oil pan where it belongs. Often when installing a typical “oil catch can” the oil just sits in the reservoir until it is manually drained. By incorporating AMS oil drain back system (with check valve) you never have to worry about draining your oil catch can. This lessens your chance of running low on oil or the can overflowing into your engine bay.
- Compatible with the Alpha Fuel Cooler
- Ensures dry intake system maximizing power output
- Oil drains back into your oil pan
- Simple installation using factory ports for plumbing
- Includes all brackets, lines and hardware
- 2009+ Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models (LHD & RHD)
- 2015+ Nismo Edition requires AMS Coolant Expansion Tank for fitment.
- Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Air/Oil Separator Install Instructions can be downloaded