The timeless ADVAN Racing GT design has been slightly revised, marking the first update since it was launched. It's called "GT BEYOND."
- Adoption of A6061 aluminum and the mold form forging method showcases the state of the art in wheel performance today. The shape also adopts barrel rims to accommodate today's large, high-performance braking systems.
- As a result of adopting barrel rims, the outer rim depth is fixed for all sizes, and five types of concave spokes are set according to rim width, inset, and model compatibility.
- Side cut only where the spokes meet the hub and on their outer ends to optimally balance the need for light weight and rigidity, while at the same time instantly identifying the wheel as part of the BEYOND lineup.
- The logo lettering is milled on the face of the spokes with a 3D CNC milling machine. The "A6061-T6" in the conventional GT Premium Version logo was changed to "BEYOND".
- The processing of anti-tire slip feature reduces tire slip.
- Available in a total of four colors including new Racing Sand Metallic and Racing Copper Bronze,chosen to clearly convey the BEYOND brand impression.
- The GT BEYOND in five concave configurations. YOKOHAMA designed this size with the maximum possible concave, taking rim width and inset into account, along with the caliper clearance necessary for the cars that can use this size.
- The logo lettering is milled on the face of the spokes with a 3D NC milling machine. The "A6061-T6" in the conventional GT Premium Version logo was changed to "BEYOND"
Note: Wheel is Priced Individually
Wheel Offset: 12
Concave: C- 4